Play Study Win (PSW) has created our Leadership in Action Program model in response to feedback from young people, families, and school educators. The goals of the program are:
- Foster academic, social and emotional competencies and physical well-being.
- Provide opportunities for youth to explore interests and creativity.
- Build skills that support academic achievement and raise participant confidence.
- Cultivate youth leadership and community engagement.
- Engage families in support of the above goals.
The program provides FREE activities such as nutrition, STEM/Literacy, sports, dance/STEP, and homework time.